Below is a look how the real estate market performed in April for all of Orange County from the Association of Realtors.
|Orange County Detached Home Sales April 2017|
Orange County April Detached Single Family:
- The median price in April of a detached home in Orange County was $775,000 and that is just over 4% from April 2016.
- The Average Sales Price was $1,033,391 was up 11%, which means more higher end homes are selling.
- Currently there are just over 3 months of Inventory.
- Number of new listing is down 10% from last year.
Orange County April Attached Home Sales:
- The median price in April of an attached home in Orange County was $467,000 and that is up just over 4% from April 2016.
- Currently there is less then 2.5 months of Inventory.
- Number of new listing is down 6% from last year.
In summary the April market remained very tight driving up pricing overall. Home Buyers would benefit with more homes coming on the market. Move up sellers have a real opportunity to get top dollar for their home as interest rates remain low,
If you are thinking of a move, don't hesitate to contact Chuck to review the current market and set a strategy in place that brings you top dollar for your home.